1. Acid Reflux
3. Celiac disease
7. Diverticulosis leading to Diverticulitis
8. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
9. Gastroparesis – stomach stagnation
10. Gluten intolerance
11. Helicobacter pylori (peptic ulcers)
13. Inflammatory bowel diseases (including Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis)
14. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS): pain, gas, bloating. Swing between constipation and diarrhea
17. Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth Syndrome (SIBO)
Possible Etiologies (Causations):
- Low pH
- Low HCL (Hypoacidosis)
- Low enzyme production
- Blocked/Stagnant Gallbladder: Low Bile flow, gallstones.
- Fungal/mold infection: micotoxicity & aflotoxicity (caused by nut butters).
- Interference Fields: IF’s caused by scars, surgeries, traumas
- Toxic foods: white flour, white salt, white sugar, hydrogenated oils, rancid oils, overuse of refined vegetable oils.
- Nutritional deficiency: low probiotics, salt, water, fiber, vitamins, minerals.
- Environmental toxins: metals from the mouth, toxic water, vaccines, inoculations.
- Poor Intestinal Villi development: (not breast fed to term)
- Antibiotic use
1. HCL!! (with Activator)
2. Enzymes: Quantum Digest
3. D3 Serum
4. Medi-Clay FX
5. Probiotics: Greek Non-Fat plain yogurt; or fermented vegies, or Probiotic Complex
6. Air Dried Pink Salt:
7. Purified Water
9. Colostrum Powder
10. Nucleo-Immune (Nucleotides)
Digestive Support Therapies
Colon Cleanse & Para Cleanse programs
IPack Medicinal Mud Packs
Castor Oil Packs
Biblical Promise Affirmation and Forgiveness Repetitions
Foods for Intestinal Health:
"The merciful man does himself good, But the cruel man does himself harm" (Prov. 11:17)
- Water: ½ your body weight in oz. of water daily. In the summer add 10%.
Athletes need more. Pregnancy & Breast Feeding: full body weight in oz. of water.
Benefit: everything. Without sufficient water nothing works right. The older we get the more we need. Body is 60% water.
Source: Purified Water.
- Air Dried Sea Salt: 1-2 teaspoons daily. 2 teaspoons if sweating heavy or over 250 lbs.
Benefit: Kidneys, muscles, Heart, pH, HCL production, intracellular fluid, electrolyte balance.
Source: Pink Salt from PRL.
- DHA oil: 5 caps daily during your high protein meal.
Benefit: Needed for the Brain, Kidney’s, reproductive organs, blood cells, The blood cells have a lipid membrane.
Source: DHA - omega 3 fatty acid (from sea algae not fish) Oil from PRL.
A. Fats that heal, and fats that Kill.
Healing Fats from food: Avocados, English Walnuts (soaked first), Organic Walnuts (soaked): consume in small amounts.
B. Fats that Kill/Toxic oils: Canola, Safflower, Vegetable shortening, Peanut Oil, Soybean oil, trans fats, Hydrogenated oils
5 factors that cause Oil Rancidity and thus damage to brain cells and reproductive organs and glands:
1. Exposure to light: clear bottles as sold in supermarkets; toxic plastic bottles migrate petrochemicals into oil.
2. Exposure to air: this oxidizes the oil and turns it rancid.
3. Exposure to heat: oils should never be heated or cooked with.
4. Exposure to moisture: condensation or humidity will rancidify oil - oil is very sensitive to rancidity.
5. Exposure to age: never keep oil longer than 1-2 months.
- Bulk/Fiber: Raw or fermented Veggies. Mixed organic veggies in your salad. Carrot, cucumber, tomato, celery.
Source: Organic or homegrown
Also add Arabinogalactan: Larch Fiber – called Galactan, as a fiber aid. 2 tablespoons in water @ Breakfast.
- Probiotics: Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for your health, especially your digestive system. We usually think of bacteria as something that causes diseases. But your body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are often called "good" or "helpful" bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy.
Benefit: predigests foods for absorption, immune system function. "Death begins in the Colon".
Source: Probiotic complex from PRL Or ferment vegies and and eat daily. Non-fat Plain Greek Yogurt small amounts weekly.
Agrimony: Agrimonia eupatoria --- It is an astringent herb. As a tea it is used to treat diarrhea, sore throats, skin cancer prevention. It has a cleansing effect. It is a whole body tonic. Used to cleanse cuts and wounds with a compress. It was used on the battlefield in Europe to stop bleeding wounds. It is a digestive tonic.
- Power Walking: Aids in peristalsis
Avoid the following Substances to maintain Digestive health!
• NO white SUGAR and white sugar contained food
• NO white flour and white flour product i.e., breads, pastries and all pastas – except for Brown Rice Pasta.
• NO White Salt
• NO Foods containing exitotoxins – Read labels. (see handout for explanation)
• NO Foods containing Hydrogenated Oils/Trans Fats (see handout for explanation)
• NO dairy ` • NO corn • NO pork • NO Antacids
• NO food 3 ½ hours before bed